T-80 Comfort Cab Edition
Through its low compaction, outstanding mobility, easy operation, simple maintenance and lots of field-oriented features, Yanmar’s T80 Comfort Cab Edition (CCE) rubber-track crawler brings new and innovative benefits to vineyard and orchard management that far outshine conventional tractors.
YANMAR® T80 is State-of-the-Art Technology and a first of its kind Rubber Track Agricultural Crawler Tractor. The YANMAR® T80 Track Tractor is designed for heavy agricultural use in Vineyards, Orchards, Nurseries, Berries, Landscaping, and many other unique applications where a standard utility tractor is needed with low compaction and high flotation.
The YANMAR® T80 Track Tractor can tread lightly year round and features FDS steering using a steering wheel for easy operation unlike other small crawlers who use levers; Rubber Tracks to minimize compaction, limit wear to only the track, operator comfort, and road ability; A standard cat II three point hitch; gear driven PTO; 79 Horsepower; three spool hydraulic valves; and great Parts and Service Support from Yanmar America Corporation located in Adairsville, GA.
The Yanmar FDS steering is based on the combination of the Planetary Gear System and a Hydraulic Pump and Motor.
1. Planetary Gear System: The Outer Gear is fixed and the Sun Gear drives the Planetary Gears at a constant ratio. Because the Outer Gear is driven by independent power, the revolution of the Planetary Gears around the Sun Gear axis will accelerate if the independent power is decelerated.
2. Application to steering control: The T-80 engine power is delivered directly through the mechanical gears in the transmission driving the Sun Gears. The Hydraulic motor, infinitely controlled by the steering wheel, drives the Outer Gear. Since the hydraulic pump that actuates the steering is driven by the transmission, the steering sensitivity varies according to the tractor speed selected.
4 speeds X 3 ranges mechanical transmission with hydraulic shuttle
Independent Gear Driven PTO
Open center hydraulic system:12.5 gal/min capacity
4400 lbs (@OECD frame)
Fuel Tank Capacity
Comfortable Flat Deck
1. How is the steering controlled on the tractor?
Yanmar FDS (Forced Differential Steering) delivers steering control through a steering wheel that is virtually the same as conventional wheeled tractors. This technology increases control and accuracy allowing the operator to spend more time focused on the performance of the implement.
2. Can I test out the tractor?
Our dealers are more than happy to provide a demonstration and test drive opportunity for you to make sure our product is exactly what you need. Please contact your nearest dealer to set up an appointment.
3. How long is the warranty? What does it cover?
2 years or 2000 hours, whichever comes first. The warranty provides full coverage excluding wearable parts.
4. Where can I find a Yanmar dealer?
Yanmar Agricultural tractor dealers can be found with our dealer locator. We carefully choose our dealers to ensure they have the highest quality service and staff. If you cannot find a dealer in your area, don’t hesitate to contact us from the "contact" section.