1. Where can I obtain a parts, service, and/or operator manual for my Yanmar product?
Manuals are available through a Yanmar authorized distributor or dealer.
2. Is there a Yanmar product quick reference list for basic service parts?
Yes. Please use the Parts Search tool on the right side of this page.
3. Does Yanmar offer re-manufactured engine assemblies?
We offer short block assemblies for certain Yanmar engine models, and the Reman program will address initial engine core buildup.
4. What Yanmar manufactured engines are NOT supported by the Yanmar service network?
engines powering products manufactured by the following OEM companies:
John Deere | Komatsu | Thermo King | Ingersoll-Rand | NACCO (Hyster / Yale) | Volvo | Isuzu | ISM
5. What is the definition of "gray market" equipment?
Yanmar-brand tractors, excavators, wheel loaders and carriers originally designed and manufactured by Yanmar Co., Ltd. for intended use in Japan, are being imported into the United States and sold to U.S. consumers by third parties without Yanmar's consent or authorization. Please click here for a detailed explanation of “gray market” equipment.
6. Does Yanmar offer branded lubricants and fluids?
Yes, please use the Parts Search Tool on the right side of this page.
7. May I buy service parts directly from Yanmar?
We currently do not sell directly to consumers, however, there is a wide network of authorized distributor and dealers that can assist you in purchasing your Yanmar Genuine Parts.
8. Is it possible to identify what type of engine or product I have based on the serial number?
Due to Yanmar’s large product line, identification can only be determined by providing complete model number and serial number. Please contact your local Yanmar distributor or dealer for more information.
9. Does Yanmar offer warranty on service parts?
Please contact your local Yanmar distributor or dealer for additional information.
What is REMAN?
REMAN is an initiative originating from Yanmar’s corporate principles of providing sustainable solutions and recognizing the environmental benefits of recycling and repurposing.
What does REMAN include?
REMAN includes an initial engine core buildup, i.e. A complete ¾ engine rebuild with new parts and re-used parts mixed from multiple engines
3. What is a ¾ engine?
A ¾ engine is the full engine less the flywheel housing, the flywheel, the exhaust (non -Turbo) and the starter / Alternator
4. How do I apply for the REMAN program?
For engine owners, please locate your Yanmar Distributor or Dealer for more information. For Yanmar Distributors or Dealers, please contact your Yanmar representative.
5. Who can take part of REMAN program?
All Yanmar Distributors/Dealers in the US and Canada are entitled to join the program
6. How do our clients benefit?
Yanmar remanufactured engines include only Yanmar Genuine Parts, an average 24-48 hour turnaround, flexibility in model application, and allow you to have reduced inventory levels with increased labor sales.
7. What are the environmental benefits?
Globally environmentally focused through recycled parts, and complete Life Cycle Product Management
8. What are the initial engine models eligible for this program?
4TNV86, 4TNV88, 4TNV98, 4TNV98T.
9. Would other models be supported under the REMAN program?
Due to the exacting standards and training required for the REMAN program, additional models will be added only when they can meet and exceed our requirements. Newly supported models will be announced on the REMAN page.